Geotech is an accredited testing centre for the ConstructSafe industry testing standard.
ConstructSafe provides a framework to prove a level of health and safety competence. ConstructSafe is:
- A nationally recognised standard for health and safety competency in the civil and construction industry
- Developed with industry, and is owned by industry
- Provides reassurance that those working on site have a level health and safety competence that is benchmarked nationally
- Helps to identify those who may require extra support or training
- Allows free and easy verification of the competency of any worker, regardless of employer
ConstructSafe is governed by the Construction Safety Council (CSC). Many principal contractors and clients are now demanding that workers and sub-contractors hold ConstructSafe accreditation to enter or work on their sites. All ConstructSafe testing must be completed through an accredited test centre.
Geotech is an accredited test centre, and can provide testing for your workers at our office in Charleston. The ConstructSafe test is an on-line, touchscreen test delivered through tablet devices. The test also provides audio to assist candidates with reduced literacy skills.
Our West Coast offices offer a pleasant, relaxed testing environment, with ample parking and friendly staff. We are excited to be the first accredited testing centre on the West Coast.
Contact our ConstructSafe Supervisor, Heidi Nel, via phone 021 919 103 or email to discuss your ConstructSafe testing needs, to book in a test with us, or to discuss on-site mobile testing at your convenience.